REGISTRATION OPENS – JUNE 1, 2017 – 12 Hours of Albuquerque will sell out again in 2017!
Welcome to the official website for The Albuquerque Mountain Bike Festival featuring the 12 Hours of Albuquerque and the 2 Hours of Albuquerque for families/beginners! We will be taking over the Oak Flat Group area just outside of Albuquerque on September 29 to October 1, 2017 for a fun weekend of racing, riding, and family-friendly fun. The weekend will be full of activities with the anchor event being the 12 Hours of Albuquerque from 7am to 7pm on Saturday. The course for the 12 Hours of Albuquerque is 11+ miles of fast, fun, occasionally technical, but mostly flowy singletrack in the beautiful pine forests above Albuquerque. We expect this race to sell out, so sign up early!
- The 2 Hours of Albuquerque – First-timers/beginner/family friendly race on Sunday morning. Cheer for first time racers and your significant other that never gets to race because he/she is too busy supporting you! Or go for a family ride with the whole family on a beginner friendly loop.
- Vendor area with food trucks, bike shops, community partners, and anyone else that loves mountain biking.
- Semi-guided group rides provided by the Albuquerque Mountain Bike Association of some of the best trails ABQ has to offer on Sunday.
- Sponsored by Bosque Brewing Company with free product AND free glasses for each registered rider.
- Movies, kids races, and any other crazy idea we can come up with for your viewing entertainment
- Registration includes a t-shirt and a pint glass for those that sign up by August 31.
We always need volunteers. Please visit http://signup.com/go/